Thursday, January 4, 2018

Are you really ready?



Howdy all!

I am sitting here in a hospital room waiting for surgery.  I have been trapped here for a week.  I am here for a basic “happens to everyone “ thing.   Appendicitis.  It has me thinking of my family and my readiness.  What can I do to be ready for something like this?  Many people say “get a dr in your circl”.  Sounds like a great idea.  What I see wrong with it that they are already few and far between.  Now you want to find one with the prepper mindset.  Good luck!

Not have any luck so far I have decided to get better training and step up my medical preparedness.  This is not a replacement for finding that prepper Dr.  This is something I can do.  You can do it too.

Get out there and find training!  (I can help you find training)

Once you learn something new than its time to get the supplies to use those skills.   This will not only help you later but can help you now!

Let’s get Ready!!!
NWA Prepper

No comments:

Post a Comment